- Emotional numbing
- Social withdrawal
- Work-related nightmares
- Feelings of despair and hopelessness
- Loss of sense of spirituality
- More negative view of the world
- Reduced sense of respect for your clients
- Loss of enjoyment of sexual activity
- No time or energy for yourself
- Feeling that you can’t discuss work with family or friends
- Finding that you talk about work all the time (can’t escape)
- Sense of disconnection from your loved ones
- Increased sense of danger (reduced sense of safety)
- Increased fear for safety of children or loved ones
- Sense of cynicism or pessimism
- Increased illness or fatigue
- Increased absenteeism
- Greater problems with boundaries
- Difficulties making decisions
- Reduced productivity
- Reduced motivation for your work
- Loss of sense of control over your work and your life
- Lowered self esteem, lowered sense of competence in your work
- Difficulties trusting others
- Lessened interest in spending time alone
- Less time spent reflecting on your experiences
It is much better to seek treatment than to suffer alone, or worse cause suffering for your family and coworkers. I am here to help. Give me a call.
You may have a clear, traumatic memory that jumps into your life at all of the wrong times.
You may not recognize how a historical event has influenced your life and choices.
EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) can help.
Our first session will be focused on discovering the target memory you would like to work on. Reviewing current issues and your history, we go through a process of clarification, noticing memories, body sensations, and thoughts. Continue reading
Hypnosis is not as scary as people are led to believe from movies or cartoons. I will not make you bark like a dog or walk around the room like a chicken–unless you want to. Hypnosis is simply helping you move into a very relaxed state of mind and encouraging you to experience the kind of life you hope for.
It could be the experience of being around for your daughter’s wedding now that you have quit smoking, or perhaps perfecting your golf swing. In that relaxed state the filters between what you actually experience and what you imagine start to dissipate so that your body, and deeper levels of mind can experience it too. Continue reading
After a year working as a clinician elsewhere, Brad is coming back to his first love –private practice! Starting on November 10, he will be accepting new clients.
Contact him to set up your appointment today!
Our sign is up!
A HUGE thank you to C.M. for donating the sign and to Awesome Graphics for making it. What an incredible gift!